Legals August 21, 2014
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: August 7, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated August 22, 2011, executed by Jennifer L. Furcht A/K/A Jennifer Lynn Furcht, a single adult, as Mortgagor, to Liberty Savings Bank, fsb, as Mortgagee, and filed for record August 26, 2011, as Document No. A1349377, in the Office of the County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $78,900.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $79,351.20.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
LOT FOUR (4), BLOCK TWO (2), OF EDELBROCK’S ADDITION TO THE TOWN (NOW CITY) OF ST. CLOUD, ACCORDING TO THE PLAT AND SURVEY THEREOF ON FILE AND OF RECORD IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY RECORDER, IN AND FOR STEARNS COUNTY, MINNESOTA
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 2, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department, located at 807 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee’s information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 122 - 13th Avenue North, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303, and has tax parcel identification number 82.46464.0000.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on April 2, 2014, provided the Mortgagor has not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LIBERTY SAVINGS BANK, FSB
James L. Wiant (#116774)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 22118.137
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Sealed Bid Notice:
Albany Area Schools ISD #745 will be accepting sealed bids for used weight room equipment until 1:00 p.m. on Friday, August 30, 2013. Sealed bids should be labeled as “Weight Room Equipment” on the outside of the envelope and delivered to Susan Clemen, Business Manager, Albany Area Schools, PO Box 40, Albany, MN 56307.
Items may also be viewed by calling Scott Buntje to schedule an appointment. (320-845-2171). Equipment will be sold “as is.” This is an all inclusive package bid, not a per item bid. Buyer will be responsible for removal of all items at a time to be coordinated with AD. The district reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
Machines Include: Leg curl, shoulder press, leg extension, tricep extension and a stair stepper.
Published in the Albany Enterprise Wednesday, August 21 and 28, 2013.