NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: August 7, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated August 22, 2011, executed by Jennifer L. Furcht A/K/A Jennifer Lynn Furcht, a single adult, as Mortgagor, to Liberty Savings Bank, fsb, as Mortgagee, and filed for record August 26, 2011, as Document No. A1349377, in the Office of the County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $78,900.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $79,351.20.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
LOT FOUR (4), BLOCK TWO (2), OF EDELBROCK’S ADDITION TO THE TOWN (NOW CITY) OF ST. CLOUD, ACCORDING TO THE PLAT AND SURVEY THEREOF ON FILE AND OF RECORD IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY RECORDER, IN AND FOR STEARNS COUNTY, MINNESOTA
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 2, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department, located at 807 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee’s information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 122 - 13th Avenue North, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303, and has tax parcel identification number 82.46464.0000.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on April 2, 2014, provided the Mortgagor has not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LIBERTY SAVINGS BANK, FSB
James L. Wiant (#116774)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 22118.137
Attorneys for Mortgagee
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Albany Area Schools • ISD #745
August 14, 2013-8:00 p.m. • District Board Room • AGENDA
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Forum
4.1 Agenda – Additions or Deletions
4.2 Previous Meeting Minutes
4.4 June Unaudited Cash Flow Report
5. Consent Agenda
6. Education Report
6.1 Purple Pride
6.2 Transportation Report
7. Unfinished Business
7.1 Track Resurfacing Update
7.2 Superintendent Evaluation 2012-13
8. New Business
8.1 St. Benedict’s Lease
8.2 Board Approved Levy Resolution
8.3 Principal Evaluation Document
9. Board Committee Reports
9.1 Legislative Report
9.2 WCED Board Report
9.3 MSBA Summer Seminar Report
10. Superintendent Report
10.1 Joint Chamber Meeting
10.2 Update on school start up.
Note: Items may be added to the agenda which have an immediate effect on the operation of the school district. An effort will be made to keep additions to a minimum.
Dean Dirkes, Clerk
ALBANY TOWNSHIP HELP WANTED
CUTTING TOWN ROAD RIGHT-OF WAYS
Albany Township will be accepting applications for cutting the ditches/right of ways for this fall and summer of 2014. Applicants will need to provide their own equipment and have approved insurance.
Applications must be received before August 23 to be considered.
For more information contact Diane Noll, Town Clerk, PO BOX 344, Albany MN 56307 , email@example.com , 320-224-9616
Albany Township Clerk
Published in the Albany Enterprise Wednesday, August 7 and 14
NOTICE OF MECHANIC’S LIEN SALE
Please take notice that at the address of Copart, 200 County Road 159, Avon MN 56310 at 2 o'clock, on August 28, 2013, the Sheriff of Stearns County will sell to the highest cash bidder a 2003 Cadi CTS.
Storage and lien sale fees due as of May 23, 2013, are $1,206.54.
The storage will continue to accrue at $20.00 per day until the sale date.
Owner(s): Judith Montes, Isaks Auto Sales, Austen Kordosky
Lienholders: United Educators Credit Union
You may redeem this vehicle by paying accrued charges on the vehicle prior to the sale date listed above.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS MAY BE A SALVAGE VEHICLE.
Published in the Albany Enterprise Wednesday, July 31, August 7 and August 14.